Monday, March 5, 2012

Your Stronger Financial Future

It's 10 pm....DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOUR MONEY IS?
(Boomers - does that ring a bell with that old commercial?)
Many of us Boomers have lost hope with all the negative press out there about the high unemployment rate, business failures and fear that we may not get next month's social security check!

Often, we live our financial life out of fear, rather than being pro-active in planning and managing for our future. Personally, I do a total financial re-cap every few months using a simple EXCEL spreadsheet because I don't want to wake up one day and wonder where my money went!

WHAT ABOUT YOU?

What are you doing to keep on top of your assets to ensure that your money will out live you?
I found an excellent book - YOUR STRONGER FINANCIAL FUTURE.
It's a quick read with Mr. Egan reviewing concepts in easy-to-understand language. I especially liked STRATEGY 2 as he provides some peace of mind regarding the rumors about Social Security. I also enjoyed STRATEGY 8.


If you're looking to improve your financial knowledge, recommend you consider this book.

No comments: