Friday, August 14, 2009

MY LAST ____________________


I'm retired, but don't feel old yet!

However, living in a retirement community there are many people here 5 to 10 years older than me. It seems lately that I'm hearing a lot of "I just bought my last _____________(car, living room set or house)".

It's just so depressing to hear that!


It makes me feel like they must have an "expiration date" stamped somewhere on their backside, because they know they'll never need another car.

Frankly, I'm a firm believer that your attitude not your chronological age will determine how well you fare in your golden years. When you start thinking like that, you're already programming yourself to die at a certain age.

I just don't get it, because while their thinking in terms of buying their 'last ___________"; I'm busy still trying to figure out how to get my movie made!

No comments: