Friday, August 7, 2009

Withdrawal


The last few weeks I've been without my laptop and I've just felt so lost without it!! How did we ever get along without all the modern day electronic gadgets that have become essential parts of our everyday existence?

I admit it - I'm addicted.
I love checking email, researching new topics on the Internet, playing the EONs crossword puzzle and now I'm on FACEBOOK which I'm finding is very time consuming. I find it fascinating and am still trying to learn all the bells and whistles, but I love the challenge. It's really fun to hear from friends that have been buried in the woodwork for years........and I'd go, "Wow, I wonder what happened to...." and now I know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's not a "gadget" or a "toy" if it helps you. Then, it's a tool.