Tuesday, September 30, 2008

On the Road Again!



VENICE?? No, the enchanting waterways are part of the Grand Canal Shopping area in the Venetian Hotel in Las Vegas. In the Venetian, they have captured the essence of Italy with the gelato stands, the numerous Italian restaurants and strolling musicians. It's so authentic you truly feel like you're in Venice. Ever been to Vegas? It's a vibrant city with a thundering heartbeat coming from the sounds of the slots and the crys of the excited winners! My friend Linda and I met in Vegas on Sunday evening. We're spending the week here as my belated birthday present. I enjoy going to as Vegas because I love live entertainment and there's no place better to see your favorite star.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great blog.....hope you are winning lots of dough!!!!!
Judy

Brian Sporrer said...

Very interesting. It's amazing what they have re-created out there. I wonder how it is all going to hold up with the impending economic collapse...? :) In the meantime, enjoy your time there.