Thursday, January 29, 2009

FeedBurner

A huge thanks to my friend Mike Jennings, who I worked with in Germany, because now you can get BLOG updates via EMAIL.

It’s so simple – just go to the "Subscribe via Email" Box shown on the right (below my picture/personal info).

It takes just a minute to sign up. All you have to do is enter your email address. You will then get an email confirming your registration.

When I write a new BLOG, you'll automatically receive an email with the Title and first paragraph. To read the entire BLOG, just click on the TITLE.

Thanks so much for your continued interest in my BLOG. If you enjoy it, please forward the link - http://www.myretirementadventures.blogspot.com/ to all your Boomer friends!

p.s. -- go to the BLOG below and check out the comment from Mike. He had another idea on how to stay mentally sharp!

No comments: