Tuesday, May 19, 2009

American Idol

Hey, you Rock'n'Roll Retirees, have you heard of Adam Lambert?

When I was really young I went to see Elvis Presley......long before he was ELVIS, the KING of Rock'n'Roll. Then, he was just another entertainer with the Louisiana Hay Ride Show but the minute he hit the stage even I, an 8-year-old little girl, felt the magic! The music, the excitement, the screaming....what an experience! It turned me into a concert junkie. I've seen so many....from Tina Turner to Alan Jackson to Bruce!

So, what's that got to do with Adam? While I thought Bon Jovi came close, Adam's even better. He's just the most exciting entertainer to hit the stage since Elvis! He was so fantastic on America Idol tonight.....such a talented and passionate performer.

Ever since the first show my sister Ginny swore he was Elvis reincarnated. At first I thought she was a little out there; but the resemblance is uncanny! It's pretty wild....the look, the singing style, the quivering lip! What do you think?
To find out if Adam's the next IDOL, check out the results show on Wednesday night on your local FOX channel.

No comments: