Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Walking Away the Pounds


I'm on a big kick right now to get healthy which means eating better and losing at least 10 pounds.

Some of my friends had been raving about the Leslie Sansone Walking Program,
but frankly, I was skeptical. It sounded like a gimmick -- but Beth insisted that it was really a great work-out and another friend said she had lost 7 pounds in 6 weeks on the program and hadn't even changed her eating habits.

Well, I finally did the 2-mile walking DVD and was just shocked! The next day, I felt like I had a really good workout --even more so than if I had just walked 2 miles outside.
Here's why walking is such a great exercise:
  • No special training required.....you already know how to walk.
  • Walking uses every major muscle group to help you burn calories and lose fat.
  • You don't a treadmill or any other exercise equipment
  • Walking just 30 minutes a day, 3 times a week greating reduces serious health risks.

Get more info about the program at: http://www.walkathome.com/walk/

Even better than buying the DVDs, if you have COMCAST TV service, you can view the programs on the EXERCISE Channel!

1 comment:

Gretchen Emery said...

So Rosie .... you're volksmarching, Denver style??

gretchen