Monday, November 3, 2008

DISCLAIMER


DISCLAIMER! I've been told I must have a disclaimer just in case any reader makes a life-changing decision based on what they read in my blog, so here it is:
MyRetirementAdventures is my personal blog. It's meant to be fun, informative, motivational (like encouraging you to get up off the couch and walk), helpful and may even cheer you up. The thoughts & opinions expressed in my Blog may change from time to time because they're mine. My Blog is intended to provide info and opinions on current topics, retirement issues, my life, travels and personal adventures. All data on this site is for informational, motivational and fun purposes only and I will not be held liable for anything you do because you read my Blog. While every caution has been taken to provide my readers with the most accurate information and current website references, please use your discretion before making any life-changing decisions based on the information in my Blog. Remember to always consult your doctor before starting an exercise program; never spend more money than you have; and above all, please save more money than you think you might need for retirement because you never know who the Government might bailout next!
Thanks for your kind words and continued support!

No comments: